HOW TO APPLY FOR REU PROGRAM
Applications for the 2014 LUMCON REU program will be accepted through March 15, 2014. A complete application consists of the following materials:
- A completed application form
- A one-page statement of career goals and research interests
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your current college transcript (unofficial or official copies are accepted)
***All application materials should be sent to email@example.com.***
- Applicants will be notified in early April regarding their final status.
- The National Science Foundation which funds our REU program has a restriction that all students who are offered a position at this REU Site do not need to accept or reject an offer until March 15th or later. The March 15th date is the earliest we can offer positions, not the latest.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your status, please contact Dr. Brian Roberts, REU Program Director/Assistant Professor of Ecosystem Ecology and Biogeochemistry,firstname.lastname@example.org, (985)851-2821.